Friday 20 June 2014

"Unforgettable words of my father "




It was the talk of time, when I was in 3rd class. Those were pleasant days, I was enjoying my new class a lot. As small kids do , I too loved my class teacher Miss Anita a lot. She used to live just close to my uncle’s house where I usually visited, so she knew me and my family very well! I was well reputed in school and known among good students of class. I still remember Anita madam putting my name forward in Lakshmi Bai house meet for being the member of the house captain team & giving me many responsibilities. I too was quite happy for that. As my drawing and poster making skills were nice so I usually made charts, articles, posters; but it irritated me a lot. All of my school friends used to live just close to the school area, and I lived far away from school which was a crowded street and many heavy vehicles passed from there commonly. So my parents being the conscious ones, usually not allowed me to play outside as it would have ill effect on my behavior and would be dangerous too. So in my neighborhood I didn’t had many friends, just one family friend Akshay and the other Abhishek my school friend not too close but we used to go school together in bus. So I spent my most of my time in home reading books , playing video games and indoor game etc. so I used to fulfill my whole desires and wills in school. I used to do lot’s of fun and was known among funniest guys in class. My friends that time use to call me “tamattar” because of my red cheeks, innocent face and spicy talks.

Then came the time when my final annual exams were just to come and unfortunately my moral science subject book was lost .As it was my first time to face such situation & I din’t knew how my family will respond to it. So I was quite frightened & was shivering in fear what would happen and what to do, that time i don't use to get any pocket money as i was just 3rd class student and my father use to say whatever u want, i will provide u here only, so i was far way from the desire of money.
Two three days just passed on in tension but i was still there-only, where i was three days before. One day i was is in Abhishek's house to clear him some doubt's about the subject as he was weak in studies. Suddenly he moved to bring some water for me and i saw his moral science book just lying there and my evil face arose and i stole that book. As i reached home i was ashamed for what i have done but i have no other option , i even could not even report that to my parent as i was frightened a lot. 


I knew , i had committed sin but as many people do i too tried to hide it. His book was not covered and his name was just written on the first page of the book so i teared off first page of book and covered the book with a new well covered book. being the stupid one as i was not master in all this and just a 3rd class student i also not even thought at the end of the year whose book is newly covered and if anybody will try to find out he can easily make out. Many day's just passed on one day, it was games period and i was again solving doubts of Abhishek , suddenly he saw my book and seeing the first page teared and well covered he understood that his missing book was stolen by me. He quickly reported it to miss Anita. She listened the whole story and was quite upset from my deeds  called my father to meet him. she even slapped me.
I too was ashamed and was crying for my deeds and even frightened surely my father will beat me. miss Anita told him everything i too was standing near by , and waiting now i will be fired a slap. suddenly i saw my father saying sorry to Miss Anita and said it's just his fault as his own child was too much frightened of him that he cannot share his feelings and pain to him and his this type of behaviour has only forced him to do all this. while listening this i was feeling highly guilty that just because of me he is saying sorry .that was my first and last case of stealing and from then till today i share my every feeling with my father. And now that i have grown up and understood those words that have changed my life and he has become "my hero ". I said sorry to Abhishek and Miss Anita and they being the kind ones forgived me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment